Friday 15 December 2017

Cranberry Cobbler Dump Cake

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, 
and behold, 
everything is softer and more beautiful. 
                        
                                     -Norman Vincent Peale



Dump it all together - there you have a dessert on your table!
Cranberry sauce, topped with cake mix and butter drizzled on top - that is the name of the dish deconstructed for you!
This is my first guest post and I am happy I got to do it with thebigsweettooth . Rafeeda of The Big Sweet Tooth is one of first bloggers I got introduced to through blogging. Her blog is a repository of recipes - a go to website for all your recipe needs. I am so glad I could add to her repository. Head over to her blog to check out my recipe for Cranberry Cobbler Dump Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment